Mexican Macaroni Salad
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time20 min
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked, drained, and rinsed with cold water
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 container (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 Knorr® Parsley MiniCubes, crumbled
- 1 Knorr® Cilantro MiniCube , crumbled
- Combine all ingredients in a large serving bowl; chill.
- Optional stir-ins: If desired, stir in your favorite roasted vegetables, crumbled cooked bacon, sliced cooked chorizo, grated or crumbled cheese, or finely chopped chipotle in adobo.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.