Pescado Con Cilantro
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time20 min
- Marinate for15 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 3 Knorr® Cilantro MiniCubes, crumbled
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped pickled jalapeño pepper
- 2 Tbsp. pickled jalapeño pepper juice
- 1 1/2 lbs. red snapper fillet [or 4 red snapper fillets](about 6-oz. ea.)
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine all ingredients except fish in a shallow 2-quart baking dish. Let stand about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add fish and turn to coat. Arrange fish skin-side down, then top with one half of the onion mixture. Bake about 20 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.1
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!0
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.0
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.3.7