Pescado Con Cilantro
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time20 min
- Marinate for15 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 3 Knorr® Cilantro MiniCubes, crumbled
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped pickled jalapeño pepper
- 2 Tbsp. pickled jalapeño pepper juice
- 1 1/2 lbs. red snapper fillet [or 4 red snapper fillets](about 6-oz. ea.)
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine all ingredients except fish in a shallow 2-quart baking dish. Let stand about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add fish and turn to coat. Arrange fish skin-side down, then top with one half of the onion mixture. Bake about 20 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.