Try a burrito in soup form. Our Tortilla Soup recipe takes the rice, chicken, tomatoes, and peppers you expect in a burrito and places them in a warm flavorful broth. Add some tortilla chips on top and its perfection.
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||31 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||140 %|
|Vitamin C||110 %|
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice
- 2 cans (14.5 oz. ea.) reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 3 large carrots, chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into cubes
- 12 ounces cut-up cooked chicken (about 1-2/3 cups)
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) no salt added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 Tbsp. roughly crumbled baked plain tortilla chips
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- Bring Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice, broth, water, carrots and green pepper to a boil in 4-quart saucepot. Reduce heat and simmer covered 7 minutes or until rice and vegetables are tender.
- Stir in chicken and tomatoes and simmer until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Just before serving, stir in tortilla chips and lime juice. Serve, if desired, with additional tortilla chips, reduced fat sour cream, lime wedges and shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese.