|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||31 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||140 %|
|Vitamin C||110 %|
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice
- 2 cans (14.5 oz. ea.) reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 3 large carrots, chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into cubes
- 12 ounces cut-up cooked chicken (about 1-2/3 cups)
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) no salt added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 Tbsp. roughly crumbled baked plain tortilla chips
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- Bring Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice, broth, water, carrots and green pepper to a boil in 4-quart saucepot. Reduce heat and simmer covered 7 minutes or until rice and vegetables are tender.
- Stir in chicken and tomatoes and simmer until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Just before serving, stir in tortilla chips and lime juice. Serve, if desired, with additional tortilla chips, reduced fat sour cream, lime wedges and shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.