Spicy Chicken Empanadas
- Makes 10 empanadas
- Preparation Time30 min
- Cooking Time3 min
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup white onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 lb. ground chicken
- 1 cup finely chopped, ripe tomatoes
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1/4 cup chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup crumbled queso blanco cheese
- 10 frozen empanada discs, thawed
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion about 3 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring occasionally. Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Add chicken and cook about 4 minutes, stirring frequently to break up pieces. Stir in tomatoes and next 5 ingredients and cook about 7 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; let cool.
- Roll dough into 5-inch circles on a very lightly floured surface. Spoon 2 tablespoons of chicken mixture into centers. Evenly sprinkle with cheese. Fold each in half, pressing out air bubbles. Moisten edges with water and seal tightly with a fork.
- Heat oil to 350°F in a deep medium skillet. Cook empanadas, a few at a time, about 3 minutes or until golden brown, turning once; drain on paper towels.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.