Spanish Rice Burrito Dinner Bake
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time30 min
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice
- 1 can (15 oz.) low sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 4 (10-in.) burrito size whole wheat tortillas
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese(about 2 oz.)
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Heat Spread in 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 4 minutes. Add water and Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in beans and corn. Evenly divide rice mixture between tortillas, then roll. Arrange tortillas seam-side down in 13x9-inch baking dish. Top with cheese.
- Bake uncovered until heated through, about 15 minutes. Sprinkle with tomato and serve, if desired, with your favorite burrito toppings such as chopped fresh cilantro, sliced lime wedges, salsa, hot sauce and fat free sour cream.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.