Spanish Rice Burrito Dinner Bake
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time30 min
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice
- 1 can (15 oz.) low sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 4 (10-in.) burrito size whole wheat tortillas
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Heat Spread in 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 4 minutes. Add water and Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in beans and corn. Evenly divide rice mixture between tortillas, then roll. Arrange tortillas seam-side down in 13x9-inch baking dish. Top with cheese.
- Bake uncovered until heated through, about 15 minutes. Sprinkle with tomato and serve, if desired, with your favorite burrito toppings such as chopped fresh cilantro, sliced lime wedges, salsa, hot sauce and fat free sour cream.
- TIP: For Spanish Rice Breakfast Burrito Bake, cook 4 large lightly beaten eggs in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Prepare Spanish Rice Burrito recipe above topping rice mixture on each tortilla with cooked egg, then roll and continue recipe as written above.