Chicken & Basil Rice Stir Fry
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||40|
|Total Fat||4.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||34 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||30 %|
|Vitamin C||100 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, sliced into thin strips
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced into thin strips
- 1 small sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp. loosely packed fresh basil leaves, cut into thin strips
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor Broccoli
- Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until golden brown. Stir in yellow peppers, zucchini and onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp-tender and chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 4 minutes. Stir in basil; remove and set aside.
- Add water and Knorr® Chicken Broccoli Rice Sides to same skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered 12 minutes or until rice is tender.
- To serve, arrange rice on platter and top with chicken and vegetable mixture. Garnish, if desired, with additional fresh basil leaves.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.