Cilantro Chicken with Zucchini Spanish Rice
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||40 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||50 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Marinate for15 min
- Cooking Time13 min
- 5 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped garlic
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup fat free sour cream
- 2 medium zucchini, chopped (about 4 cups)
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice
- Combine 4 tablespoons cilantro, 1 tablespoon olive oil and garlic in large bowl. Add chicken and toss to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes. Blend sour cream and remaining 1 tablespoon cilantro in a small bowl; set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat and cook zucchini, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in water and Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender. Remove from heat and let stand 2 minutes; stir.
- Meanwhile, cook chicken in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Arrange chicken next to zucchini rice on a serving platter. Serve with sour cream mixture and garnish, if desired, with fresh cilantro leaves sprigs, sliced lime wedges and hot pepper sauce.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.