Roast Pork with Fennel & Cran-Orange Rice
Our Roast Pork With Fennel & Cran-Orange Rice is a sophisticated pork recipe that's unbelievably easy to whip up. Cranberries and orange peels give it a sweet and tangy taste that's sure to impress friends, family, and of course, yourself.
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||40 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||20 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin [or turkey tenderloin]
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 small fennel bulb, chopped [or 1/3 cup chopped celery]
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1/2 tsp. orange peel (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. toasted pecans
- Preheat oven to 425°. Arrange pork in roasting pan. Roast 25 minutes or until done.
- Meanwhile, melt Spread in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat and cook fennel, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add water and bring to a boil. Add Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor. Reduce heat and cook, stirring occasionally, 7 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in cranberries, orange juice and orange peel and cook 1 minute. Let stand 2 minutes; sprinkle with pecans.
- Serve with sliced pork and, if desired, steamed green beans.