Roast Pork with Fennel & Cran-Orange Rice
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||40 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||20 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin [or turkey tenderloin]
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 small fennel bulb, chopped [or 1/3 cup chopped celery]
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1/2 tsp. orange peel (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. toasted pecans
- Preheat oven to 425°. Arrange pork in roasting pan. Roast 25 minutes or until done.
- Meanwhile, melt Spread in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat and cook fennel, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add water and bring to a boil. Add Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor. Reduce heat and cook, stirring occasionally, 7 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in cranberries, orange juice and orange peel and cook 1 minute. Let stand 2 minutes; sprinkle with pecans.
- Serve with sliced pork and, if desired, steamed green beans.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.