Knorr Lime Chicken with Creamy Chipotle Dip
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||6 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time20 min
- Cooking Time12 min
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 canned chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1/4 cup sour cream [or Mexican crema ]
- 1/8 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. chopped yellow onion [or white part of green onion ]
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- For CHICKEN, combine Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon with lime juice in medium glass bowl. Microwave at HIGH 20 seconds; stir. Add chicken and toss to coat.
- Grill or broil chicken, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Meanwhile, for DIP, combine all ingredients in small bowl. Serve with chicken.
- Cost per recipe*: $7.36. Cost per serving*: $1.84. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.