Garlic & Lime Shrimp Rice Bowl
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||22 %|
|Saturated Fat||23 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber||4 %|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||100 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Marinate for15 min
- Cooking Time8 min
- 1 1/4 lbs. uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. lime juice, divided
- 2 Tbsp. garlic
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. hot pepper sauce*
- 1 tsp. grated lime peel
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice, prepared according to package directions
- Chopped fresh cilantro or parsley (optional)
- Combine shrimp, 2 tablespoons lime juice, garlic and salt in large bowl. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, blend sour cream, remaining 1/2 tablespoon lime juice, hot pepper sauce and grated lime peel in small bowl; set aside.
- Remove shrimp from marinade, discarding marinade. Heat olive oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, until shrimp turn pink, about 4 minutes. Toss shrimp with hot Rice Sides. Serve with sour cream mixture, lime wedges and sprinkle with cilantro.
- *Such as Tabasco®.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.