Chorizo & White Bean Soup
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 4 ounces chorizo sausage, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 (15 oz. to 19 oz.) cannellini beans [or white kidney beans], rinsed and drained
- 5 cups water
- 2 Knorr® Tomato Bouillon with Chicken flavor Cubes, crumbled
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- Brown chorizo in small saucepot over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Add onion and cook about 4 minutes, until golden. Stir in garlic and beans and cook 1 minute, stirring to coat beans. Add water and Knorr® Tomato Bouillon with Chicken flavor Cubes and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer about 15 minutes. Stir in cilantro and serve.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.