Smokey Braised Rolled Stuffed Steak
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time105 min
- 2 Tbsp. Knorr® Tomato Bouillon with Chicken flavor
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 medium carrot, grated (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 1/2 lbs. 2-1/2 lb. flank steak
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups water
- In a small bowl, combine 1 tablespoon Knorr® Tomato Bouillon with Chicken flavor, 1 tablespoon lime juice and next 5 ingredients. Evenly spread onto flank steak. Roll lengthwise, with the grain, and tie securely with kitchen twine.
- Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown steak. Add water, remaining 1 tablespoon bouillon and remaining 1 tablespoon lime juice. Simmer covered about 1-1/2 hours or until steak is tender. Remove steak and let stand covered 5 minutes before slicing. Boil sauce uncovered about 5 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened. Remove twine, slice steak and drizzle with sauce.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.