Smokey Shrimp & Tomato Bisque
Add some heat to your next meal with this Smokey Shrimp Tomato Bisque soup recipe. Shrimp, chipotle peppers, and cream combine for smoky smooth bisque that’s anything but ordinary.
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time14 min
- 4 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 4 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 4 cups water
- 2 cubes Knorr® Tomato Bouillon with Chicken flavor Cube(s)
- 2 tsp. chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 lb. uncooked medium shrimp
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or whipping
- In a medium saucepot, melt spread over medium heat. Stir in flour with a wire whisk. Cook until flour has browned slightly, about 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Slowly whisk in water. Stir in Knorr® Tomato Bouillon with Chicken flavor Cubes and chopped chipotle and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer about 1 minute.
- Stir in shrimp and cook until shrimp turn pink, about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in cream. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley.