Smokey Shrimp & Tomato Bisque
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time14 min
- 4 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 4 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 4 cups water
- 2 Knorr® Tomato Bouillon with Chicken flavor Cubes, crumbled
- 2 tsp. chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 lb. uncooked medium shrimp
- 1/2 cup heavy cream [or whipping]
- In a medium saucepot, melt spread over medium heat. Stir in flour with a wire whisk. Cook until flour has browned slightly, about 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Slowly whisk in water. Stir in Knorr® Tomato Bouillon with Chicken flavor Cubes and chopped chipotle and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer about 1 minute.
- Stir in shrimp and cook until shrimp turn pink, about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in cream. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.