Smokey Shrimp & Tomato Bisque
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time14 min
- 4 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 4 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 4 cups water
- 2 cubes Knorr® Tomato Bouillon with Chicken flavor Cube(s)
- 2 tsp. chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 lb. uncooked medium shrimp
- 1/2 cup heavy cream [or whipping]
- In a medium saucepot, melt spread over medium heat. Stir in flour with a wire whisk. Cook until flour has browned slightly, about 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Slowly whisk in water. Stir in Knorr® Tomato Bouillon with Chicken flavor Cubes and chopped chipotle and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer about 1 minute.
- Stir in shrimp and cook until shrimp turn pink, about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in cream. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley.