- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time25 min
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Knorr® Tomato Bouillon with Chicken flavor Cubes
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil [or lard]
- 8 corn tortillas
- additional vegetable oil or lard for frying flautas
- Broil tomatoes about 8 minutes or until charred and well softened, turning occasionally. Remove skin from tomatoes. Process peeled tomatoes, onion, garlic and Knorr ® Tomato Bouillon with Chicken Flavor Cubes in blender or food processor until smooth.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in medium skillet over medium heat. Add tomato mixture and shredded chicken and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer about 3 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Heat 1-inch oil in large deep sided skillet over medium-high heat. Fry each tortilla about 10 seconds to soften; drain on paper towels. Divide chicken mixture between tortillas, roll up and secure each with a toothpick.
- Fry flautas in batches in same skillet about 2 minutes or until crisp, turning occasionally. Drain on paper towels.
- Serve, if desired, with guacamole and drizzle with Mexican crema or sour cream.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.6
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!4.9
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4.2
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.4
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.6