Chipotle Cilantro Chicken Skewers
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Marinate for30 min
- Cooking Time6 min
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 2 Knorr® Parsley MiniCube(s), crumbled
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- Process first 6 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth. Stir in cilantro. Remove 1 tablespoon of mixture and combine with Mayonnaise. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Thread chicken onto 8 skewers and arrange in nonaluminum baking dish; rub with remaining olive oil mixture. Cover and marinate in refrigerator about 30 minutes.
- Grill or broil chicken about 6 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked, turning once. Serve with mayonnaise dipping sauce.
- Cost per recipe*: $6.69
Cost per serving*: $1.67
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.