Chipotle Cilantro Chicken Skewers
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Marinate for30 min
- Cooking Time6 min
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 2 Knorr® Parsley MiniCubes, crumbled
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- Process first 6 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth. Stir in cilantro. Remove 1 tablespoon of mixture and combine with Mayonnaise. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Thread chicken onto 8 skewers and arrange in nonaluminum baking dish; rub with remaining olive oil mixture. Cover and marinate in refrigerator about 30 minutes.
- Grill or broil chicken about 6 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked, turning once. Serve with mayonnaise dipping sauce.
- Cost per recipe*: $6.69 Cost per serving*: $1.67 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.6
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!4.9
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4.2
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.4
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.3