|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||38 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time5 min
- Marinate for30 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 Knorr® Onion Minicubes, crumbled
- 2 Knorr® Garlic MiniCubes, crumbled
- 1 lb. boneless sirloin steak
- 8 small flour tortillas, warmed
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Pour mixture over steak in a large shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag and turn to coat. Cover, or close bag and marinate in refrigerator about 30 minutes. Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill or broil steak to desired doneness, turning once. Let stand loosely covered about 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve sliced steak in tortillas. Garnish with your favorite taco toppings, such as shredded cheddar cheese, shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes and sour cream.
- Cost per recipe*: $9.62. Cost per serving*: $2.40. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.