- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time25 min
- Cooking Time35 min
- 2 Tbsp. PLUS 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 can (26 oz.) crushed tomatoes
- 2 Knorr® Onion MiniCubes
- 2 Knorr® Garlic MiniCubes, crumbled
- 1/2 cup Mexican crema [or sour cream]
- 2 Knorr® Chipotle MiniCubes, crumbled
- 12 corn tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded queso blanco cheese [or Monterey Jack cheese]
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add tomatoes, Knorr® Onion Minicubes and Knorr® Garlic MiniCubes and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered 15 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream and Knorr® Chipotle MiniCubes.
- Heat remaining 8 tablespoons (1/2 cup) oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Fry tortillas, one at a time, about 10 seconds to soften; drain on paper towels.
- Combine chicken and 1 cup cheese in bowl; set aside.
- Spread 3/4 cup tomato sauce in bottom of a 13 X 9-inch glass baking dish. Dip tortilla in sauce then fill with about 1/4 cup chicken mixture. Roll and place seam-side down in baking dish. Repeat with remaining tortillas and chicken mixture. Pour remaining tomato sauce over enchiladas and sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until enchiladas are heated through and cheese is melted.
- Cost per recipe*: $10.27 Cost per serving*: $1.71 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.6
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!4.9
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4.2
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.4
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.3