Fish Tacos with Bell Pepper Slaw
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||220|
|Total Fat||24 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||42 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||45 %|
|Vitamin C||140 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time5 min
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 medium red, orange and/or yellow bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 Knorr® Shrimp flavor Bouillon Cube
- 1 1/4 lbs. cod fillets, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 8 small flour tortillas [or corn tortillas]
- Bell Pepper Slaw: Combine sour cream, Mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons lime juice and 2 tablespoons cilantro in a small bowl. Toss red peppers with 2 tablespoons of the sour cream mixture; set aside.
- Tacos: Mash the Knorr® Shrimp flavor Bouillon Cube with the remaining 2 tablespoons lime juice in a small glass bowl or measuring cup. Microwave at HIGH for 20 seconds or until bouillon is softened. Stir until smooth. Add remaining 2 tablespoons cilantro and toss with cod strips to coat well.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook cod about 5 minutes or until fish flakes, stirring frequently. Serve immediately in tortillas and top with bell pepper slaw. Drizzle with remaining sour cream mixture.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.