|Serving Size 2 Tbsp.|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
- Makes 1 3/4 cups
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 1 lb. tomatillos, roasted (reserve liquid)*
- 2 jalapeno peppers, roasted and peeled (reserve seeds)
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Knorr® Garlic MiniCubes, crumbled
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 6 Tbsp. water
- 1/2 cup white onion
- * To roast vegetables, grill tomatillos and jalapeno peppers, or broil in a broiler pan lined with aluminum foil, about 10 minutes or until blackened on all sides, turning occasionally. Wrap in foil and let cool; set aside.
- Process all ingredients except water and onion in a blender or food processor, thinning with water to desired salsa consistency. Add reserved pepper seeds to taste. Combine puree and onion in a small serving bowl.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.