- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time25 min
- 1 lb. all-purpose potatoes, peeled, and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- Cover potatoes with water in a large saucepot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer about 15 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
- Melt Spread in a medium saucepan over medium heat and cook onion about 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in potatoes and next 3 ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
- Process in blender or food processor until smooth. Stir in lime juice.
- Serve hot and garnish with chopped peanuts and chopped fresh cilantro.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.6
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.4