Warm and velvety, this Peanut Soup recipe satisfies all your cravings for nuts, potatoes and a hint of lime.
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time25 min
- 1 lb. all-purpose potatoes, peeled, and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- Cover potatoes with water in a large saucepot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer about 15 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
- Melt Spread in a medium saucepan over medium heat and cook onion about 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in potatoes and next 3 ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
- Process in blender or food processor until smooth. Stir in lime juice.
- Serve hot and garnish with chopped peanuts and chopped fresh cilantro.