Roasted Poblano & Corn Soup
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time35 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 poblano peppers, roasted, peeled, seeded and chopped*
- 1 medium red bell pepper, roasted, peeled, seeded and chopped (reserve some for garnish)*
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 4 grilled corn-on-the-cob, kernels removed
- 4 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- Heat oil in a medium saucepot over medium heat and cook onion about 4 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Add poblano peppers and red pepper and cook about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add garlic and cook about 30 seconds. Add corn, water and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered about 10 minutes.
- Process soup in a blender or food processor, in batches, until smooth. Return to saucepot. Add chicken and heat through. Serve hot and garnish with reserved red pepper and sour cream.
- * To roast vegetables, grill peppers, or broil in a broiler pan lined with aluminum foil, about 10 minutes or until blackened on all sides, turning occasionally. Wrap in foil and let cool; set aside.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.