|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||30 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 4 pieces cod fillet, (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) whole peeled tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup pimiento-stuffed olives, halved
- 2 Tbsp. Knorr® Reduced Sodium Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large, deep nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook cod about 4 minutes until golden, turning once. Remove and set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat and cook onion about 4 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Add garlic and cook about 30 seconds. Add tomatoes, breaking up with a spoon. Stir in olives and Knorr® Reduced Sodium Chicken flavor Bouillon. Return cod to skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered about 4 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork. Stir in lime juice. Garnish with cilantro and serve with hot cooked rice.
- Cost per recipe*: $15.29 Cost per serving*: $3.82 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.