- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time20 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, roasted, seeded and chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 cups shredded or diced cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup water
- 4 tsp. Knorr® Reduced Sodium Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 8 (10-in.) burrito size flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 can (15 oz.) refried beans, heated according to package instructions
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- additional oil for deep frying
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook onion about 4 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring occasionally. Add peppers and garlic and cook about 30 seconds. Add chicken, water and Knorr® Reduced Sodium Chicken flavor Bouillon and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer about 4 minutes until most of the water is evaporated, stirring occasionally.
- Evenly spoon chicken mixture, beans and cheese onto tortillas. Roll up and secure with a wooden toothpick.
- Heat oil in deep sided skillet over medium heat and fry chimichangas about 3 minutes or until deep golden brown, turning occasionally; drain on paper towels. Serve with chopped tomato, grated cheese, sour cream and guacamole.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.