Beef & Black Bean Chili
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time20 min
- Cooking Time1 hr
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 lbs. boneless chuck steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 white onion, finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 poblano pepper, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 3 cups water
- 2 Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon Cubes
- 1 can (19 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large saucepot over medium-high heat and brown beef. Remove beef; set aside.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil and vegetables. Cook about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally until vegetable begin to brown. Stir in tomato paste and cook about 1 minute. Add water, Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon Cubes and black beans and bring to a boil.
- Return beef to saucepot and reduce heat; simmer about 1 hour or until beef is very tender. Stir in cilantro. Garnish with chopped avocado, sour cream and additional chopped fresh cilantro leaves.