Ancho Chili Beef & Vegetable Soup
- Recipe Serves8
- Preparation Time20 min
- Cooking Time100 min
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless beef chuck, trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 large white onion
- 1 can (15 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 2 tsp. ground ancho chili pepper*
- 4 cups water
- 3 Tbsp. Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large saucepot over medium-high heat and brown beef. Remove and set aside.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil and cook onion and corn about 4 minutes or until corn starts to brown, stirring occasionally. Add garlic, tomato paste, ground chili pepper about 1 minute, stirring occasionally. Stir in water and Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, return beef to saucepot and simmer covered about 1 hour, stirring occasionally. Add zucchini and tomato and simmer uncovered about 10 minutes or until zucchini is tender. Garnish with chopped fresh cilantro.
- *Substitution: Use 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, finely chopped. Cost per recipe**: $9.70. Cost per serving*: $1.21. **Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.