Ropa Vieja Especial
- Recipe Serves8
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time210 min
- 2 lbs. boneless beef brisket
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 large red and/or green bell peppers, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon Cubes
- 2 cups water
- 1 can (15 oz.) tomato sauce
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Season steak with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large oven-proof saucepot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Brown beef well on all sides. Remove and set aside.
- Cook red peppers and onion about 5 minutes or until browned, stirring frequently. Add jalapenos and garlic and cook about 30 seconds. Return beef to pot and add remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Cover and place saucepot in oven for 3 hours or until beef is very tender.
- Remove brisket from pot and shred meat with fork. Return shredded meat to pot with sauce and simmer about 15 minutes. Serve over hot cooked rice or in tortillas.
- *Feel free to substitute 2 tablespoons Knorr Beef flavor Bouillon.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.6
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4.1
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.5