Crunchy Chicken Cordon Bleu
Italian- seasoned bread crumbs give this classic crunchy chicken cordon bleu recipe its perfectly browned crust, while the combination topping of ham and cheese adds just the right amount of salty flavor.
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||250|
|Total Fat||28 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||31 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||45 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time25 min
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 6 thin slices cooked ham (about 3 oz.), divided
- 1/2 cup grated Swiss cheese (about 2 oz.)
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil, then spray with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Brush chicken with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, then coat in bread crumbs. Arrange chicken on prepared baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes. Evenly top chicken with 4 slices ham and cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Alfredo according to package directions, adding broccoli and remaining 2 slices ham, cut into 1/2-inch pieces, during last 3 minutes. Let stand about 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Serve with chicken.
- Cost per recipe*: $12.20. Cost per serving*: $3.05. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.5
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.2