Shrimp with Caramelized Fennel
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||10 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Marinate for15 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 lb. uncooked large shrimp
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 1 Knorr® Vegetarian Vegetable Bouillon Cube, crumbled
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- Combine shrimp, lemon juice, garlic and lemon peel in large non-aluminum bowl or resealable plastic bag. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes.
- Combine 1/4 cup water with Knorr® Vegetarian Vegetable Bouillon Cube in small microwave-safe bowl. Cook at HIGH in microwave 15 seconds and stir until smooth; set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook fennel and onion, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes or until vegetables are golden. Add 2 tablespoon Bouillon mixture and cook, stirring 1 minute until liquid is absorbed. Remove vegetables to serving platter and keep warm.
- Remove shrimp from marinade, discarding marinade. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil In same skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Add remaining Bouillon mixture and cook 1 minute until shrimp turn pink.
- To serve, spoon shrimp over fennel and onion. Season, if desired, with freshly ground black pepper.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.6
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!4.9
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4.2
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.4
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.6