Chicken Broccoli Quesadillas
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||80 g|
|Dietary Fiber||10 g|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor Broccoli, prepared according to package directions
- 2 cups shredded or sliced cooked chicken [or turkey]
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup reduced fat Monterey Jack cheese [or cheddar cheese ]
- 8 (6-in. ea.) whole wheat tortillas [or plain]
- In medium sauce pot, combine Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor Broccoli with chicken and beans. Cook over medium heat until heated through.
- Evenly divide rice mixture and cheese onto 4 tortillas. Top with remaining 4 tortillas.
- Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray and cook quesadillas, one at a time, about 4 minutes or until golden, turning once.
- Slice into wedges and serve with your favorite Mexican toppings such as sour cream, guacamole and salsa.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.6
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.4