Teriyaki Pork Fried Rice
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||36 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||40 %|
|Vitamin C||70 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time20 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger (optional)
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin, cut into very thin strips
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Teriyaki Rice
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 medium red or green bell pepper, cut into very thin strips*
- Combine soy sauce with ginger in medium bowl. Add pork; toss to coat. Marinate 15 minutes. Remove pork from marinade, discarding marinade. Heat olive oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook pork, stirring occasionally, until done, about 3 minutes. Remove pork from skillet and set aside.
- Cook onion in same skillet, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in water and Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Teriyaki Rice and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered 7 minutes.
- Combine egg and green onions in small bowl. Pour egg mixture over rice and cook covered over medium heat until eggs are almost set, about 2 minutes. Stir in red pepper and pork; heat through.
- *Make it even easier! Feel free to substitute your favorite frozen vegetables or vegetable blend. Increase cook time until vegetables are tender.
- See nutrition information for sodium content.