Stuffed Chicken Rollatini
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||31 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time20 min
- Cooking Time35 min
- 3 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, melted
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-3/4 lbs.), pounded 1/4 inch thick
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli, prepared according to package directions
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375°. Grease 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Spoon about 1/2 cup Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli on each chicken breast. Roll up and secure with wooden toothpicks.
- Dip chicken in egg, then bread crumbs. In prepared baking dish, arrange chicken. Evenly drizzle melted spread on top. Bake 35 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.