- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time60 min
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless chuck steak [or round steak], cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Goulash (Beef Stew) recipe mix
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large saucepot and brown beef in two batches. Remove beef and set aside.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and cook onion about 4 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in water and Knorr® Goulash (Beef Stew) recipe mix and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and return beef to saucepot. Simmer covered about 50 minutes or until beef is tender. Garnish with sour cream.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.