- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time1 hr
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless chuck steak [or round steak], cut into 1-in. cubes
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 1 package Knorr® Goulash (Beef Stew) recipe mix
- 2 cups water
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in large saucepan and brown beef in two batches. Remove beef and set aside.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and cook onion about 4 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in Knorr® Goulash (Beef Stew) recipe mix and water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and return beef to saucepan.
- Simmer covered until beef is tender, about 50 minutes. Garnish with sour cream.