Cilantro Mojo Chops
Give a Latin twist to pork chops with this pork recipe. Cilantro Mojo Chops seasons pork to perfection with a mixure of citrus flavors and cilantro that delivers a taste you'll love.
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Marinate for30 min
- Cooking Time12 min
- 1 cube Knorr® Reduced Sodium Chicken flavor Bouillon Cube(s)
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 4 bone-in pork chops or boneless, 1-1/2-inch thick (about 2 lbs.)
- Combine all ingredients except chops in a small bowl. Coat chops with bouillon mixture and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes to 24 hours.
- Grill or broil chops about 10 minutes or until done, turning once. Serve chops with your favorite side dish.