- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time25 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1/2 lb. bacon
- 6 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 package Knorr® Leek recipe mix
- 3 lbs. potatoes, peeled, cut and boiled
- 5 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- Cook bacon in large skillet over medium-high heat until crisp. Remove bacon and reserve 2 tablespoons drippings.
- Add cabbage to the reserved drippings and cook until slighty golden, about 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in milk and Knorr® Leek recipe mix and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and simmer until cabbage is tender, about 5 minutes
- Meanwhile, mash potatoes with Spread. Stir in cabbage mixture and bacon. Add additional milk, a little at a time, until desired consistency. Season to taste with salt and pepper.