- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time25 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1/2 lb. bacon
- 6 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 package Knorr® Leek recipe mix
- 3 lbs. potatoes, peeled, cut and boiled
- 5 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- Cook bacon in large skillet over medium-high heat until crisp. Remove bacon and reserve 2 tablespoons drippings.
- Add cabbage to the reserved drippings and cook until slighty golden, about 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in milk and Knorr® Leek recipe mix and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and simmer until cabbage is tender, about 5 minutes
- Meanwhile, mash potatoes with Spread. Stir in cabbage mixture and bacon. Add additional milk, a little at a time, until desired consistency. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.