Honey-Lime Cilantro Chicken
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||6 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time5 min
- Marinate for30 min
- Cooking Time6 min
- 1 Knorr® Chicken flavored Bouillon Cubes, crumbled
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/4 lbs.)
- Combine Knorr® Chicken flavored Bouillon Cube and next 4 ingredients. Place chicken in a large plastic bag and add Bouillon mixture. Close bag and marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chicken about 6 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, turning once.
- GRILLED CHICKEN QUESADILLAS: Thinly slice chicken and arrange on flour tortillas. Sprinkle with cheese and cover with additional tortillas to make sandwiches. Grill in a skillet over medium-high heat, turning once, until golden brown and cheese is melted.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.