|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||15 %|
|Saturated Fat||20 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber||8 %|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||50 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 lb. kielbasa [or sweet Italian sausage], sliced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Cajun Sides™ - Red Beans & Rice
- Brown kielbasa in large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring frequently. Stir in green pepper, celery and onion powder and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in Knorr® Cajun Sides™ - Red Beans & Rice and water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.