Teriyaki Pork Lo Mein
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||28 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||70 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. pork [or chicken], cut into thin strips
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Teriyaki Noodles
- 1 Tbsp. garlic
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over high heat and cook pork, stirring frequently, until done, about 3 minutes. Remove pork from skillet and toss with soy sauce; set aside.
- Add red pepper and cook until almost tender. Stir in water, Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Teriyaki Noodles and garlic and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until noodles are tender, about 7 minutes.
- Return pork to skillet and heat through. Garnish, if desired, with chopped green onions.
- Cost per recipe using pork*: $6.17 Cost per serving*: $1.54 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.