- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 1 Knorr® Beef flavored Bouillon Cube, crumbled
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 lb. boneless sirloin or flank steak
- Combine Knorr® Beef flavored Bouillon Cube and water until dissolved. Stir in remaining ingredients except steak. Rub mixture on steak and grill or broil until desired doneness.
- CHILI STEAK BURRITOS: Roll up cooked sliced steak and Knorr ®/Lipton ® Fiesta Sides ™ - Spanish Rice in warmed flour tortillas. Why not add some Mexican garnishes like shredded cheese, onions, tomatoes, sour cream and hot pepper sauce?
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.