Peanut Chicken Satay with Asian Rice
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time20 min
- Cooking Time5 min
- 1 package Knorr® Roasted Chicken gravy mix
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp. white or rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 package Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Chicken flavor Fried Rice
- Combine prepared Knorr® Roasted Chicken gravy mix and next 3 ingredients in a small saucepan and cook, stirring frequently, over medium heat until heated through and smooth. Remove 1/4 cup of sauce. Stir green onion into remaining sauce; cover and set aside.
- Thread chicken on skewers. Spray chicken with no-stick cooking spray. Grill or broil chicken, turning once and basting with reserved 1/4 cup sauce, until thoroughly cooked. Serve Satay with Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Chicken flavor Fried Rice and remaining sauce. Garnish with additional chopped green onions.