Smothered Balsamic Onion Burgers
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 2 large onions
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Au Jus gravy mix
- 1 tsp. firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 6 hamburgers, grilled or broiled
- Melt Spread in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onions, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 8 minutes. Add vinegar and cook 1 minute. Stir in water and next 2 ingredients. Bring to a boil. Cook, stirring occasionally, until sauce is slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Top hamburgers with onions and serve on Kaiser rolls.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.