Rosemary Garlic Rubbed Steak
This exceptionally flavorful, easy-to-make steak is layered with just the right amount of seasoning. Meet your new favorite steak.
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary [or 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary]
- 1 Knorr® Beef flavored Bouillon Cube, crumbled
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 -1b. top sirloin steak
- Combine olive oil, rosemary, Knorr® Beef flavored Bouillon Cube, garlic and pepper in medium bowl and crush with back of fork. Place steak in bowl and press to adhere mixture, turning to coat.
- Grill or broil steak, turning once, 10 minutes or until desired doneness. Serve, if desired, with honey glazed carrots and French fried potatoes.
- TIP: This rub is also great on lamb or pork.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.